Sunday, October 18, 2009

Throwing books...

I just started working for a criminal defense lawyer in Boulder, CO. The first day, after sorting mail, I got to go to court. Though it was not as exciting as I anticipated, I got to make several connections through the people whom I was introduced. For some reason I was dreaming of murder cases and catching the prosecutor in a lie or planting evidence. Instead we were defending potheads and drunk drivers. I did, however, get to fill out a summons for a police officer, and, if I could have found his address on Google, I would have had the chance to serve him myself! Now that is a little closer to my idea of a good time. Of course I am sure police get served all the time. Oh well! Can't wait to see what other exciting things might come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment